COVID-19 Safety Protocol
- IQAir Dental Air Filtration System - This air purifier system will filter the smallest (0.003 microns in diameter) and most harmful airborne particles
- Whole-room UV disinfection systems - UV light is a reliable, well-studied antimicrobial technology that works primarily by destroying the DNA inside bacteria, viruses and fungi. The high-energy portion of the UV spectrum called UV-C is most effective in disinfecting and sanitizing large surfaces, while killing spore-forming bacteria.
- Hospital level disinfection using Cavicide on all our surfaces.
- Highest sterilization protocols for all equipment and instruments using Midmark Steam Sterilizer Autoclaves.
- Proper PPE for all of our staff members including respirators, masks, gloves, face shields, disposable gowns, head coverings.
- No staff member will come to work if they exhibit any of those symptoms. Staff members will be screened for temperature daily.
- We will not schedule a patient who exhibits any signs of CV, flu, or a cold.
- Strict mask-on policy for any persons entering our practice.
- Sanitizing stations for patient and staff use- you will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and mask. Your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked again the
-You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, tea and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We ask that you do not show up early for your appointment- you will not be able to wait in the waiting room. We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Contact-less check in and check out procedures with electronic forms, consent forms, electronic payments and electronic appointment options.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.